Rosario+Vampire volume 7

Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 7 - Akihisa Ikeda This has been such a fun series. Action packed, funny, light-hearted, yet a true show of friendship. There are so many unique characters in this series so far. Everybook brings at least one (not to mention the regular cast). Check out the official summary. Although it is a generic summary for every volume so far, it does a good job of what the series is.**WARNING-If you have not read previous volumes, this may contain spoilers for you!**So, like the previous volume, we are still running with the theme of monstrels (a crossbreed: a mutt/mongrel). We meet another few who join in the hunt against Tsukune. Plus we get to learn more about the exorcist and the charm he placed on Tsukune. That guy is headed for trouble! I felt bad for him in this volume. He is really caught between a rock and a hard place. I liked how Kurumu is conflicted with what to do about her love rival, Moka. This book did not have a lot of direct conflict going on, like in previous volumes, but was more a foreshadowing of what is to come. If left me with questions, but in a good way. Because now I get to go grab the next volume to get started on the answers!