Bound to Shadows (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #8)

Bound to Shadows (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #8) - Before I say anything, I wish to first warn readers that this is the Eight Book in the series so if you have missed any previous books, there will be spoilers for you ahead.Meanwhile, about this book. So now that Riley has found her wolf soul mate she is even more torn than usual. We also have our usual Directorate cases to through into the mix. Rhoan and Liander have decided they want kids and approach Riley with the idea of using her eggs since she is Rhoan's twin. Kye, her Wolf Soul mate, is stirring up trouble for her cases once again and has her torn heart from soul, being that she wants things to work with Quinn and hating who fate choose as a soul mate. So there all the drama wrapped up into one. While the case was lacking a bit more than usual the drama between the various characters was well done. Kade is so easy to like, Liander sweet as always, adorable Rissa, etc. The ending is not quite a cliffhanger but definitely left me wanting to read the final book in this series.