100+ Wedding Games: Fun & Laughs for Bachelorette Parties, Showers & Receptions

100+ Wedding Games: Fun & Laughs for Bachelorette Parties, Showers & Receptions - Joan Wai This has some cute, amusing ideas to throw for the bride/groom at showers/bachelorette parties. Some really cracked me up, others had me rolling my eyes. From traditional games, to modern raunchy, to playfully dirty this book has a wide range of games to play

Most games are for showers or bachelor(ette) parties but some can but used at the reception. Although most of these seem too cheesy for such an occasion. These games are geared more for the 18-25 age group. I see a lot of older generations either bored or possibly offended or think it is too immature. So for your older friends getting married, this book may not be the greatest but if they are under 25 a lot will get a kick out of these games. the key is that everyone attending needs to be playful with a sense of humor.

This book offers variations to the games so you can personalize it or alter it to make them work for those attending. There are also prank ideas you can try as well. There is also an appendix that breaks down prizes ideas, questions, penalties etc for the various games.

This book is cute for friends of the bride/groom to check out for fun ideas to make their friends upcoming wedding is filled with fun and laughs and fond memories.