The Art of Zentangle: 50 inspiring drawings, designs & ideas for the meditative artist - 'Lara Williams',  'Margaret Bremner',  'Norma J. Burnell',  'Penny Raile' This was fun to check out and get into. I am not very good at drawing. Ask to to draw a person, animal, a scene, etc and forget it. This starts you off with simple lines that you can grow with at your own skill level and imagination. This book teaches you to start with a basic concept and to just keep growing until you are satisfied. This really is stress free. This book is great for beginners and even has more advanced art like drawing a fairy and all the extras she comes with. Animals, squares and more. This book can really get you going.

On the down side, the style to these zentangles seems the same. Not a lot of variety. It can get old quick for simply learning basic moves. It really does force you into a more freelance mode and I am a more structured personality type when learning. The book also has too many blank pages. While the workbook feel can be nice, whole plank pages is overkill. Grab a notebook! This also give you the space to do the same thing over and over again until you are satisfied.

Great way to focus some energy, relax your mind or even just doodle. When I am on the phone, I tend to draw random scribbles. Now I can draw these tangles. It does not require focus and looks prettier when I am done!