Hello Bali: A Kids Yoga Island Adventure Book

Hello Bali: A Kids Yoga Island Adventure Book - Giselle Shardlow, Emily Gedzyk What a fun, colorful, interactive book.

Not only do we get a fun book, but we get to learn so yoga poses that are easy and great for children. The book is simple enough for younger children to join in but I feel that the trying of the yoga poses will be fun for a wider range as well. Likely great for any beginner learning yoga I bet.

The pictures are simple, big and bright. Very clean for all ages, very practical for any child to relate to. Not the greatest style, technically but the basic touches show a lot of heart in what is shown.

I do worry the interest will quickly wear off for older kids. Ages 5 and under will likely love doing this book again and again but I worry about the 6 years old and up. It might be fun a couple times but the story is so simple I see boredom setting in. So the age interest is a bit more restricted than I might like. But it is very accurate to the summary!

*I was given a digital copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are strictly my own.